Wednesday, November 30, 2022


This is the stuff I've been working on lately. I finished my Arco flagellants and 2nd edition Genestealers. The flagellants had some real tiny details. Broke quite a few of their whips too. GW need to thicken their minis and stop with the ludicrous amount of details. Just kidding.

The Genestealers were given a Goblin green base to give them a proper 2nd edition feel. Wish I did it for all my guardsmen too. Started painting a load of Termagaunts too with contrast. They were a little easier to pain than the Genestealers and a nice break too. My Hellhound is also finished. Great model that took some coats to get a proper coverage as I undercoated it black and mostly used brighter colours that covered badly.

Painted a load of Russians too with contrast. Don't know how I'll finish them otherwise as I have around 40 of 'em. Someday I need to get some HQ and support weapons to get a solid and well rounded force for gaming. And lastly I had a zombiegame with one of my daughters. Homebrewn rules that worked great. Almost had my character killed by a Zombie that had some lucky rolls. So tempted at doing a Racoon city themed board for my game. Might do a sepereate post explaining the rules later on.

My backlog is filled with WIP french knights, chaos cultists and Deathkorps of Krieg.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Riktigt kul att se de där Old School figurererna, tjusigt!

    ReplyDelete