Friday, August 26, 2022

 Perrys perrys perrys. Got a real Perry fever. Really enjoy painting Perrya right now. I've finished my Desert war Aussies infantry. All contrast except base. They look good but I wished I had a more realistic tone one their uniforms. The yellow is a bit cartoonish. Wanted more of a faded khaki/brown and a more contrasting hat. But I guess I've learned a lesson. Plan the painting even more. Next I'll start my 3 Matildas and perhaps next week my yanks will see some desert war gaming for the first time. My confederates are coming along too. Forgot how great they are though one or two poses are a bit silly. These are done in standard painting. Hopefully I have the energy to paint the union infantry like that too but there are like 60-70 of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment