Tuesday, June 14, 2022











 Busy month. Finished of the knights from the previous post along with more crossbowmen and one or two longbowmen. Sadly got no finished shot of them as I put them in the cabinet and now they're like missing among 100 knights and men at arms.
My japs are also done after 5years I think. Almost only painted with contrast. Looks decent as I wasn't so careful painting them. My marines will also get the contrast treatment. I have to or else they'll never be finished. I'm starting to like contrast as it gives me a chance of finishing stuff I won't have time with. My new BA aussies have been assembled along with 3 matildas. Queen of the desert. Really beautiful tanks. The minis are Perry 8th army with metal hats. Quite a good fit after scalping the heads 1 or 2mm. Also prepeared my old Black tree design DAK troopers too. 20 or 30 troopers along with 2 mortars and 2 PaK40. Will also get the contrast treatment. They will be joined by a box of Warlord games DAK plastic box. Need more rifles to the force. And today I picked up an old school force of Sisters of battle with 2 immolators. Thinking of giving them a green base just for the old school feel.
So a lot going on and hopefully I can finish these projects and focus more on 1 or 2 projects and await the new Astra militarum minis. So hoping for death riders. Would so fit my new trench table I'm working on.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment