Sunday, December 17, 2017






 
What have I've been up to? A lot frankly. Kitchen renovations, kids and all that stuff but I have had time to do some hobbywork. I still work on my grenadier set. Lack quite alot of hobby material right now so some project are on hold and I've started new ones so there is quite alot going on. I made a bunker this weekend. Actually three but only one is complete. It's inspired from the game Stalingrad where there is bunkers like this one. Nice game too btw. I got a soft spot for wood and earth fortifications. Also working on some spare soviets. Never planned on assembling and paint them but it is a nice set so I gave them some colours and will recieve another 48 around christmas time. Both longing and dreading for their arrival. They are really fun to paint but a hell to assemble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment