Friday, January 9, 2015



Some more assembled troops. I'm more and more fond of these. Although the poses are rather stiff to make good hand weapon armed archers they do look when grouped together, like they're about to recieve a charge. I didn't add the stakes to the bases but rather but them on seperate bases. Make them more flexible in use. Made some as broken too look like someone crashed thtough the stakes and added some axes hacked into the stakes as left there in a hurry or easy to access weapon. Also made some knight shields for my archers, I mean why not? ;) Faced with armoured french knights I would guess they will go to far extent too have some chance of survival through a good solid shield. Perhaps given to them by and english knight. The plasticard was first cut out, filed and the bent in different ways to fit in the medieval period.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment