Thursday, August 29, 2024


So here is the things I've been working on. We got a DAK infantry army painted with Contrast and aggaros dunes. It's a mix of Black tree design and Warlord games figures.
We also got around 64 Poxwalkers from Games workshop too. Also painted with contrast. Some of these are my old ones I stripped along with some I bought 2nd hand. So much details on them. And too go along with Bolt action V3 I repainted and rebased some of my old german tanks and troops. Also did some terrain to with some christmas trees I bought last year. Looks great I think. Also doing some houses too. Thinking of getting some bedsheets to spray some roads on too.
Lastly my paratroopers got some much needed support. Who doesn't love the 1st airborne and the Market garden campaign? Read a book about and decided to give them some love. Hoping to get a real nice force of airborne troops in the near future.
Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment