Tuesday, August 3, 2021




 

Some storm troopers from the 90swere finished a while back. Think I forgot to post them. My troopers got some serious support now. All I miss is a hellhound and a Griffon mortar. Bought an incomplete Valkyrie some years ago I was thinking of making some terrain of. So last month I took the plunge and built it it. The base is cardboard with wood filler covered in sand. Cut some strips to look like parts of the cockpit. Nothing fancy here just enough so I had the energy to actually finish it. The most important part. I also bought a lovely Predator box. Didn't get the Predator itself but got only the box which I really like due to the cover itself. It's adorable right?

2 comments:

  1. Some nice eyecandy there. I love those old stormtroopers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The storm troopers were my first 40k purchase back in the days. The plastic 5 monopose set.

      Delete