Sunday, May 9, 2021

Long time since last update :)

Long time now since the last update.
I recently started painting some 90s Warzone figure. Namely Capitol. They are really nice minis for their age. I got the chance to paint some different camo and use other colours that I am used too. Really enjoyed them and got some more to do. Got some minis from other factions too. 

Also been working on my chaos collection. They number some 200 dudes now I'm certain. They got some fearsome reinforcements in the shape of converted ogryns. They were fun to do but I lacked the amount of bitz I wanted to use.

Also built some terrain. A few river sections and some ruined buildings. Everything is done from scratch by me.

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!

    Its alive...

    Good to see you again.

    Riktigt tjusiga Capitols till Mutant Chrocicles. Roliga figurer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ska bli bättre på att uppdatera :)

      Ja de är rätt sjyssta för sin ålder. Dock är det inte standard för hela deras range.

      Delete