Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Long time no writing. Been busy with moving too a new place and my 3 months old daughter has stolen time :) Anyhow. Got some painting done. Continued my work on my Last levy and they're all finished. Also got energy today to begin my long awaited project "Berlin terrain" consisting of a DUST tactic building I put togheter into three ruins. They turned out really nice altough I rushed them too much :P My last SS Charlemange troopers are on the table too. Got 5 left too finish. They are turning out great too, though I'm unsure about their Pea dot uniforms.
 












3 comments:

  1. The terrain looks great, loads of character with the added "graffiti". The most incredible thing is, if you go to East Berlin even today, you'll still see houses carrying the scars of the war. Congrats on your family addition by the way, hope you're getting some sleep or like really black coffee :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always wanted to got to Berlin and visit a museum or two :) The sleep is alright. Just some early mornings here and there. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Ohh these are terrefic. Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete