Sunday, August 27, 2023


  
 
 
Hello there. Though I've been quite on the blog it does'nt mean I'm not getting stuff done. My work on the fallschirmjäger continue and I actually finished and old terrain piece with a knocked out tank. Built a field few years back and cut out a square for the tank and painted it. Drybrushed a little chaos black where the tank is burning. This weekend I finished my Eldar guardians to. Used Cassandora yellow on Wraithbone spray. Find yellow hard to paint and this is a good combo to get an easy yellow uniform. The rest are just standard 3 step colours. 
Made some jungle terrain too. Made the base with 2 layers of cardboard and 1 layer of 2-3cm thick polysterene. The plants are IKEAs plastic plant and some trees I've done myself with wire and gauze bandage. Really like them. See if I make some desert ones too for my future tallarna force and North africa collection. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment